As you can see, all the images above where made from the same angle and perspective. All on a tripod to make sure the compositing part in the end was not to big of a deal.
It's been a while since I've updated my blog again, so here I'll make it up to you.
Last w eek, we decided to do another 'Project'! Below I'll give you a sneek peak of the proces we went trough when creating this image. It was made of multiple exposures, and later in the retouching part, all composed together.
As you can see below, we started
with a empty room in a castle, and we've built the entire set and
customized it to our own taste. Big thanks to Photographyves (assistant)
and Tinneke Geenen (styling) for helping me out that day.